Tariffs by DOS MANOS do NOT include:
- Travel insurance. You are responsible to acquire travel insurance to cover the dates of your journey. [See Insurance below]
- Visa fees. [see Visas below]
- Porters or bag carrying (unless stated in the tour description), laundry, telephone calls, items of a personal nature and gratuities (unless stated in the tour description).
- Side trips or excursions shown as optional.
- Food, other than stated in the tour description
- Entrance fees to national parks, archaeological parks or municipal taxes (unless stated in the tour description), which must usually be paid on site in cash.
- Airline Tickets, other than stated in the tour description. It is possible to book airline tickets with DOS MANOS; contact us for more information.
In some locations, the services of a representative are not included, and, particularly if you have so requested, you may have only a driver who speaks a little English.
DOS MANOS Travel Agency is not responsible for cases of force majeure (unexpected or uncontrollable events) (according to law), nor is it responsible for the actions of passengers.
DOS MANOS Travel Agency reserves the right to cancel or change any trip due to river, road, weather, or political conditions. It also reserves the right to cancel any trip due to the client’s unsuitability due to age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication etc.
Any missed tours due to the circumstances mentioned above (e.g. weather conditions or political conditions) cannot be refunded or recuperated.
DOS MANOS Travel Agency reserves the right to cancel the passenger’s reservation on a tour if they have not paid the total sum of the tour 24 hours prior to departure, UNLESS the passenger has made an alternative arrangement with the DOS MANOS staff.
DOS MANOS reserves the right to work with other agencies if on certain dates they do not have enough passengers for a departure.
In the case that damages are caused to third parties, all the expenses claimed from DOS MANOS Travel Agency that originate from the above -mentioned incident will be charged to the client, who will have no right to later claims.
When a passenger wishes to cancel their trip, the refund shall be according to the decision taken by DOS MANOS, according to the Cancellation and Refund Policy mentioned below.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
The 50% down payment
- All Bookings *: The 50% deposit for all tours, services and packages booked with Dos Manos is non-refundable, except in serious situations (as described below **).
- * This does not include bookings of the Inca Trail, airfares and hotels: unfortunately, the 50% down payment for the Inca Trail, airfares and hotels are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Deadline of cancellation
- Cancellations will not be accepted if not submitted in writing, at the latest 25 days prior to the departure date. This policy applies for both the 50% down -payment, down -payment and total payment.
- If cancelling within the 25 days timeframe prior to departure, 100% of the total payment amount will be required and no refunds will be granted ( ** ).
- ** different time frames apply for Groups and complete Peru Itineraries, in this case individual arrangements about cancellations have been made at the moment of booking).
** In case of cancellation due to a serious illness or another serious situation, the following procedures are applicable (situations will be judged at the discretion of the DOS MANOS reservations department):
In case of cancellation due to a serious illness or another serious situation (measured by the DOS MANOS reservations department), the following procedures are applicable:
- Cancellations will be accepted in writing only.
- In the case of illness or pregnancy, a medical declaration that will be evaluated by the doctor of DOS MANOS, needs to be attached to your written statement.
- In the case of military service, an official declaration also needs to be attached to your written statement.
- DOS MANOS Travel Agency will evaluate the situation together with the client and will consider a PARTIAL refund of deposit. A Dos Manos Administration Fee applies.
- Third party administration fees (e.g. airline fees, transport companies, hotels and partner agency charges) are exempt from any refund; these charges still must be paid for by the client.
DOS MANOS Travel Agency will refund the respective amount at the latest 30 days after the date it received the written cancellation statement, in most cases by wire transfer.
At the moment of writing, only VISA payments are accepted. Additional charges may apply. Please contact us for further details about all payment methods.
Booking Alteration Fee
The client will be charged an Administration Fee of US $50.00 Fee for all changes in bookings. If the amount of the entire booking is less than US $50.00, the cost of the Administration Fee will be determined at the discretion of the reservations department. In addition, the real costs of the changes (e.g. third party administration fees that airlines, transport companies or partner agencies charge) also have to be paid for by the passenger. All changes are subject to availability.
Please note: due to Inca Trail regulations, no changes to Inca Trail bookings can be made after paying the 50% down payment.
- We recommend that all customers obtain a travel or medical insurance policy in their home countries.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their travel or medical insurance policy covers the activity or sport in which they are participating Passengers may be required to show us a certificate of this insurance policy prior to the commencement of the itinerary.
- DOS MANOS Travel Agency cannot be held responsible for personal injuriesy or for the loss or damage of the client’s belongings or equipment.
- Currently, visitors from Western Europe, the USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand or Australia do not require a visa to enter Peru, however all visitors are responsible for enquiring about their particular case. Visitors from other countries must enquire about obtaining a visa at the nearest Embassy or Consulate.
Dos Manos Peru Travel is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust concerning the privacy of the personal information you give us and/or we collect from you. Your email address nor any other data will never be given to a third party.
DOS MANOS Travel Agency reserves the right to use all possible photos taken during the passenger’s program unless the passenger refuses permission.